Wednesday, November 5, 2008
We took back America!!!!!!
Congratulations, President-elect Obama! As I stood on US 1 yesterday with my Obama sign I knew we were going to win. Middle-America was honking at me, giving me thumb's up, waving and shouting, O-ba-ma! Jack and I will celebrate with champagne tonight, looking forward to change in America - bringing our troops home from Iraq, beefing up Afghanistan and overcoming the Taliban, improvement in our economy, equal rights for women, lower taxes for the middle class, universal healthcare.....No matter your politics, Barack Obama will be our President and we all need to forget petty political differences (read: no Republican pouting) and begin to do our part to create this change. The work to be done by this remarkable man is daunting. We believe he is up to the challenge! And we look forward to watching it happen. God Bless America and may there be PEACE on earth - soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jack and Susan
ReplyDeleteReally happy to find your blog, its fantastic. Will e-mail more when recovered from barrier coating. The hull of a DE38 is so much nicer (i.e smaller) when at this nonsense. BTW I voted for the first time, having just become a citizen. I won't tell you how I voted but there is much optimist in the household.